New London Utilities is seeking a qualified applicant for the full-time position as a Water Operator. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working with a municipal water system.
- Wisconsin DNR certifications in groundwater and distribution or the ability to achieve within the first year of employment.
- Wisconsin CDL with appropriate endorsement or the ability to achieve within the first year of employment.
- Sound mechanical ability and computer knowledge.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- A degree in water/wastewater technology is preferred.
- Ability to work alone and within a team atmosphere.
Salary range is dependent on qualifications, with an excellent benefit package. A full job description can be found here. To apply, send resume and cover letter to NLU@nluwi.org or mail them to PO Box 304, New London, WI 54961-0304 Attention: General Manager. Resumes will be accepted until Jan 20, 2023. Contact Jason Bessette, General Manager, at (920) 982-8516 with any questions.