New London Utilities is seeking a qualified applicant for a full-time Water Operator. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working with municipal water system.
- Wisconsin DNR certifications in groundwater and distribution or the ability to achieve within first year of employment.
- Wisconsin CDL with appropriate endorsement or the ability to achieve within the first year of employment.
- Sound mechanical ability and computer knowledge.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- A degree in water/wastewater technology preferred.
- Ability to work alone and within a team atmosphere.
Salary range is dependent on qualifications, with excellent benefit package. A job description can be found on the Utilities website at www.newlondonutilities.org. Contact Jason Bessette, General Manager, at (920)-982-8516 with any questions. Resumes will be accepted until April 30, 2021. Please send resume, cover letter to NLU@nluwi.org or mail them to P.O. Box 304, New London, WI 54961-0304 Attention: General Manager.