New London Utilities is taking applications for a journeyman line mechanic or apprenitce line mechanic postion. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A valid State of Wisconsin Driver's License and have the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License within six months of hire.
- Willingness to work overtime and stand-by duty.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to deal courteously and tactfully with Utilities customers both personally and by phone.
Salary range is dependent on qualifications, with an excellent benefit package. A full job description can be found here. To apply, send resume and cover letter to NLU@wppienergy.org or mail them to PO Box 304, New London, WI 54961-0304 Attention: General Manager. Resumes will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. November 20, 2020. Contact Stephen Thompson, General Manager, at (920) 982-8516 with any questions.