Establishing Service

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 920-982-8516.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 400 E. North Water Street 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, Friday 8:00 am - 11:30 am to complete a service application. If you have questions you can call our office at 920-982-8516.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 920-982-8516. 

Transfer Service

If you are currently a residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 920-982-8516.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the New London Utilities area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 920-982-8516 to let us know your anticipated termination date.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making New London Utilities a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. New London Utilities will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.