Bill Payment Information
New London Utilities has several convenient methods to pay your utility bill.
Pay In Person
Customers can make payments in person at the utility office, located at 400 E. North Water Street during normal business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. As an additional convenience, New London Utilities has an after-hours drop box at our office.
Pay By Mail
Please mail payments to New London Utilities, P. O. Box 304, New London, WI 54961. If you choose to pay by mail, please send check or money order only. Do not send Cash. When paying by mail, be sure to include the top portion of the bill with your payment.
Pay at Other Locations
- First State Bank
- Bank Mutual
- Citizens Bank
- Community First Credit Union
- Wolf River Community Savings Bank
- Fox Communities Credit Union
- City of New London Municipal Building
Sign up now to pay your bills online. Click Here to register.
Payments can also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. The automatic payment plan will help you in several ways:
- Saves you time because there are fewer checks to write.
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner - even if you are on vacation or out of town.
- Maintains good credit - your payment is always on time and there are not lost or misplaced statements.
- Saves postage.
- Easy to sign up for, easy to cancel.
The automatic payment plan is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy. To take advantage of this service, contact us and we’ll get you started.
Sign up for Budget Billing
Budget Billing is available for customers who meet specific criteria. Please contact us at 982-8516 for more information.